1 Day Hilltribe TourHighlights
Non-Tourist Hilltribe villages, Hilltribe culture, Local life, Local foodDescription
Visit authentic Karen and Hmong Karen Hill tribe villages, on this 1 Day Chiang Mai Hill Tribe Tour. These villages are nestled in lush countryside, 1 hour from Chiang Mai. Travel with our local hill tribe guides to Learn about hill tribe culture and way of life, in an ethical way.
1 Day Hill Tribe Tour
- Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai. Optional visit to 'Baan Tong Luang village', where you can see the Long neck, Palong, Mien, Hmong, Karen, Akha and Lisu hilltribes.
- Enjoy the scenery as we head out of the city and into the hills, get off the tourist trail to explore authentic hilltribe life in the countryside. Along the way we will stop to explore aspects of local life such as local markets
- Visit authentic Hmong village, local lunch
- Visit to authentic Karen villages, where villagers still live in traditional stilt bamboo houses. Learn about Karen culture and their fascinating way of life. Seasonal activities may include; short trek, visit to a village school, visit to farm, see village handicrafts such as weaving
- Back to Chiang Mai
- This tour starts+ends in Chiang Mai. We can pick up+drop off at your hotel/airport/train station in Chiang Mai
- The itinerary is an outline only, it is not fixed, this leaves opportunity to explore local life along the way
- This tour can be customised. Please contact us for more details
If you are interested in this tour, or would like us to customise it for you, please fill out this form -- Please remember to check your spam folder -- If you do not receive a reply within 48hrs, please send an email direct to: email@example.com